Sumith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Isn't there a easier way of sending a copy of all outgoing mails from
> Qmail..than what is mentioned in the FAQ....I mean with out recompiling qmail

No.  The way in the FAQ is very easy -- thirty seconds to edit one file,
and recompiling on any reasonably modern machine will take a minute or
less, since only the changed files need to be recompiled.  You then spend
thirty seconds creating a ~alias/.qmail-msglog file, and you're done.

How much easier could it be?

Charles