qmail Digest 15 Mar 2001 11:00:01 -0000 Issue 1304

Topics (messages 59047 through 59113):

Incoming / Outgoing Rules
        59047 by: Sumith
        59054 by: Charles Cazabon
        59056 by: Dean Mumby

qmail reusing msg numbers - is this normal ?
        59048 by: Greg Cope
        59053 by: Mark Delany
        59064 by: Greg Cope

Deny Relay, Accept local
        59049 by: mick
        59050 by: Johan Almqvist
        59081 by: mick
        59082 by: Charles Cazabon
        59084 by: mick
        59087 by: Charles Cazabon
        59088 by: mick
        59089 by: Charles Cazabon
        59090 by: FMIPA Student
        59107 by: Muhammad Ichsan
        59110 by: mick
        59111 by: mick

Re: block unknown hosts
        59051 by: Charles Cazabon
        59060 by: Eric Pretorious
        59067 by: Markus Stumpf

Re: can't receive the mail I've sent to myself
        59052 by: Charles Cazabon

Messages Won't Remove From Queue
        59055 by: Bill Luckett
        59057 by: Chris Johnson
        59058 by: Charles Cazabon

Re: qmail help, virt domains and catch all
        59059 by: Inthereal
        59063 by: Pawel Garbowski

Re: First time with qmail
        59061 by: Lucas

Re: Newbies to qmail...
        59062 by: dyu

Re: qmail and mailman problems
        59065 by: Greg White

1) qmail-scanner -- 2) QSBMF format messages
        59066 by: José Carreiro

listing subscribed users
        59068 by: Giuliano Vilardo
        59071 by: Jörgen Persson

another port as 25
        59069 by: Gustav-Martin Olsen
        59070 by: Charles Cazabon
        59072 by: Jörgen Persson
        59073 by: Michael Peppard
        59076 by: Markus Stumpf
        59077 by: Mario Thaten
        59080 by: Charles Cazabon
        59083 by: Gustav-Martin Olsen
        59085 by: Jörgen Persson
        59086 by: Henning Brauer

Re: no local delivery???
        59074 by: George Georgalis
        59078 by: Mark Delany

Re: CRAM-MD5 vs APOP MD5 digest in checkpassword
        59075 by: Markus Stumpf

load/stress testing
        59079 by: Dave Weiner

Re: QmailAdmin in spanish?
        59091 by: Ross Cooney

pop-before-smtp clients
        59092 by: Ross Cooney
        59093 by: Virginia Chism
        59094 by: Greg White

Problem communicating with qmail smtpd
        59095 by: Ben Friday
        59096 by: Charles Cazabon

Confused about virtual users and pop3
        59097 by: Todd A. Jacobs

CHECKATTACH 0.4.5
        59098 by: Noel Mistula

How to prevent smtp from accepting blank From: field
        59099 by: Manvendra Bhangui
        59101 by: Manvendra Bhangui
        59109 by: Jörgen Persson

Edit error messages
        59100 by: Mike  A. Sauvain
        59103 by: Jörgen Persson

How to convert old mail data ?
        59102 by: ONE
        59106 by: Jörgen Persson

Qmail Errors in Log Files
        59104 by: Randy Jordan
        59105 by: Henning Brauer
        59108 by: Jörgen Persson
        59112 by: Sean Chittenden

rotated multilogs are u+x?
        59113 by: Todd A. Jacobs

Administrivia:

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To bug my human owner, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To post to the list, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello All

Isn't there a easier way of sending a copy of all outgoing mails from Qmail..than what is mentioned in the FAQ....I mean with out recompiling qmail

- Sumith

How do I keep a copy of all incoming and outgoing mail messages?

Answer: Set QUEUE_EXTRA to "Tlog\0" and QUEUE_EXTRALEN to 5 in extra.h. Recompile qmail. Put ./msg-log into ~alias/.qmail-log.

You can also use QUEUE_EXTRA to, e.g., record the Message-ID of every message: run

     | awk '/^$/ { exit } /^[mM][eE][sS][sS][aA][gG][eE]-/ { print }'
from ~alias/.qmail-log.

Sumith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Isn't there a easier way of sending a copy of all outgoing mails from
> Qmail..than what is mentioned in the FAQ....I mean with out recompiling qmail

No.  The way in the FAQ is very easy -- thirty seconds to edit one file,
and recompiling on any reasonably modern machine will take a minute or
less, since only the changed files need to be recompiled.  You then spend
thirty seconds creating a ~alias/.qmail-msglog file, and you're done.

How much easier could it be?

Charles

What if you installed qmail-1.03+patches-18.src.rpm ?
> > Isn't there a easier way of sending a copy of all outgoing mails from
> > Qmail..than what is mentioned in the FAQ....I mean with out recompiling
qmail

> No.  The way in the FAQ is very easy -- thirty seconds to edit one file,
> and recompiling on any reasonably modern machine will take a minute or
> less, since only the changed files need to be recompiled.  You then spend
> thirty seconds creating a ~alias/.qmail-msglog file, and you're done.
>
> How much easier could it be?
>
> Charles
> --
> Charles Cazabon                            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> GPL'ed software available at:  http://www.qcc.sk.ca/~charlesc/software/
> Any opinions expressed are just that -- my opinions.

Dear All

I've just noticed something on one of my qmail boxes is that it seems to
reuse msg numbers for example:

@400000003aaf6c250f34dc44 new msg 325819
@400000003aaf6c250f386e54 info msg 325819: bytes 478 from
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> qp 11462 uid 504
@400000003aaf6c25104fb284 starting delivery 3: msg 325819 to local
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
@400000003aaf6c25104ff8d4 status: local 1/10 remote 0/220
@400000003aaf6c2511a2f614 delivery 3: success: did_0+0+1/
@400000003aaf6c2511f3a26c status: local 0/10 remote 0/220
@400000003aaf6c2511f6bf4c end msg 325819
@400000003aaf6c8626d736e4 new msg 325819
@400000003aaf6c8626d7cf3c info msg 325819: bytes 442 from
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> qp 11532 uid 0
@400000003aaf6c862801340c starting delivery 4: msg 325819 to local
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
@400000003aaf6c86280191cc status: local 1/10 remote 0/220
@400000003aaf6c862afef34c new msg 325820
@400000003aaf6c862aff975c info msg 325820: bytes 560 from
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> qp 11535 uid 511
@400000003aaf6c862c1a2b34 starting delivery 5: msg 325820 to remote
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
@400000003aaf6c862c1a8124 status: local 1/10 remote 1/220
@400000003aaf6c862c940e54 delivery 4: success: did_0+1+0/qp_11535/
@400000003aaf6c862ce1018c status: local 0/10 remote 1/220
@400000003aaf6c862ce71824 end msg 325819
@400000003aaf6c8714a13254 delivery 5: success:
195.92.195.155_accepted_message./Remote_host_said:_250_OK_id=14dAxY-0000U5-00/
@400000003aaf6c8714f0e894 status: local 0/10 remote 0/220
@400000003aaf6c8714f40574 end msg 325820

I.e msg no 325819 has been reused twice.

Everything appears ok - is this something to worry about ?

Regards

Greg

On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 01:14:43PM +0000, Greg Cope wrote:
> Dear All
>

> I.e msg no 325819 has been reused twice.
>
> Everything appears ok - is this something to worry about ?

No. It's entirely normal. The msg number is the inode. inodes get
reused by Unix when a file is deleted.

Regards.

Mark Delany wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 01:14:43PM +0000, Greg Cope wrote:
> > Dear All
> >

> > I.e msg no 325819 has been reused twice.
> >
> > Everything appears ok - is this something to worry about ?
>
> No. It's entirely normal. The msg number is the inode. inodes get
> reused by Unix when a file is deleted.
>
> Regards.

Thought that was the case, just checking.  We are having problems with
an application and I am just checking the qmail install, althought the
app could be at fault as qmail appears fine.

Thanks

Greg

Got a problem here. Using tcpserver to control relay's, but it also blocks
local mail. Noticed that once we got tcpserver locked down that the volume
of mail diminished, and the queue was getting huge. Here is a tcp.smtp
snipette:

207.179.223.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
198.102.252.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
:allow

The :allow at the end makes the server an open relay! Not acceptable. But
changing that to deny causes the above symptoms. Here is how qmail is
started:

/bin/csh -cf '/var/qmail/rc &'
/usr/local/bin/tcpserver -x/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -c 200 -v -u 201 -g 200 0
smtp /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd 2>&1 | /var/qmail/bin/splogger smtpd 3 &
/usr/local/bin/tcpserver -c 200 0 pop3 /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup
leviathan.mtco.com /bin/checkpassword /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir &

The domains we wish to accept local mail for are in control/me locals
rcpthosts or virtualdomans files.

Any suggestions as to the error I've made?

Mick Dobra
Systems Administrator
MTCO Communications
1-800-859-6826

* mick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010314 09:14]:
> Got a problem here. Using tcpserver to control relay's, but it also blocks
> local mail. Noticed that once we got tcpserver locked down that the volume
> of mail diminished, and the queue was getting huge. Here is a tcp.smtp
> snipette:
>
> 207.179.223.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
> 198.102.252.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
> :allow
>
> The :allow at the end makes the server an open relay! Not acceptable.

No it doesn't. The allow means "allow the connection". RELAYCLIENT=""
means "allow relaying to the world".

> But changing that to deny causes the above symptoms. Here is how qmail is
> started:

-Johan
--
Johan Almqvist
http://www.almqvist.net/johan/qmail/

PGP signature

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001, Johan Almqvist wrote:

> * mick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010314 09:14]:
> > Got a problem here. Using tcpserver to control relay's, but it also blocks
> > local mail. Noticed that once we got tcpserver locked down that the volume
> > of mail diminished, and the queue was getting huge. Here is a tcp.smtp
> > snipette:
> >
> > 207.179.223.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
> > 198.102.252.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
> > :allow
> >
> > The :allow at the end makes the server an open relay! Not acceptable.
>
> No it doesn't. The allow means "allow the connection". RELAYCLIENT=""
> means "allow relaying to the world".

Ok, then how can I test wether I have an open relay or not? All of the
tests from the web show us as an open relay because the connection and
message are accepted.

mick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > The :allow at the end makes the server an open relay! Not acceptable.
> >
> > No it doesn't. The allow means "allow the connection". RELAYCLIENT=""
> > means "allow relaying to the world".
>
> Ok, then how can I test wether I have an open relay or not? All of the
> tests from the web show us as an open relay because the connection and
> message are accepted.

If all of the following are true:
    -you do not enable the percenthack
    -you have a file /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts
    -your .cdb file for the tcpserver instance running qmail-smtpd does
    not have :allow,RELAYCLIENT="" in it, or some number of IP-specific
    lines which amount to the same thing

you are not an open relay.  qmail will accept mail from any host which is
address to _any_ local-part in any of the domains in rcpthosts.  If that
domain is in locals or virtuals, qmail will deliver it appropriately on the
local box, and otherwise, will forward it to the domain in question (by
looking up MX records or using smtproutes).

Show us these "tests from the web" with all their output, and the output
of `qmail-showctl`.

Charles

Here is a snipette from showctl:
---
qmail home directory: /var/qmail.
user-ext delimiter: -.
paternalism (in decimal): 2.
silent concurrency limit: 120.
subdirectory split: 23.
user ids: 200, 201, 202, 0, 203, 204, 205, 206.
group ids: 200, 201.

badmailfrom:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] not accepted in MAIL FROM.
... etc ...

bouncefrom: (Default.) Bounce user name is MAILER-DAEMON.
bouncehost: (Default.) Bounce host name is leviathan-tu1.mtco.com.
concurrencylocal: Local concurrency is 120.
concurrencyremote: (Default.) Remote concurrency is 20.
databytes: (Default.) SMTP DATA limit is 0 bytes.
defaultdomain: Default domain name is mtco.com.
defaulthost: Default host name is mtco.com.
doublebouncehost: (Default.) 2B recipient host: leviathan-tu1.mtco.com.
doublebounceto: (Default.) 2B recipient user: postmaster.
envnoathost: (Default.) Presumed domain name is leviathan-tu1.mtco.com.
helohost: (Default.) SMTP client HELO host name is leviathan-tu1.mtco.com.
idhost: (Default.) Message-ID host name is leviathan-tu1.mtco.com.
localiphost: (Default.) Local IP address becomes leviathan-tu1.mtco.com.
locals:
Messages for localhost are delivered locally.
Messages for leviathan-tu2.mtco.com are delivered locally.
... etc ...

me: My name is leviathan-tu1.mtco.com.
percenthack: (Default.) The percent hack is not allowed.
plusdomain: Plus domain name is mtco.com.
qmqpservers: (Default.) No QMQP servers.
queuelifetime: (Default.) Message lifetime in the queue is 604800 seconds.
rcpthosts:
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at lesreelbenefit.org.
... etc ...

morercpthosts: (Default.) No effect.
morercpthosts.cdb: (Default.) No effect.
smtpgreeting: SMTP greeting: 220 MTCO.
smtproutes: (Default.) No artificial SMTP routes.
timeoutconnect: (Default.) SMTP client connection timeout is 60 seconds.
timeoutremote: (Default.) SMTP client data timeout is 1200 seconds.
timeoutsmtpd: (Default.) SMTP server data timeout is 1200 seconds.
virtualdomains:
Virtual domain: nash-hasty.com:alias-aliases
... etc ...
---

So that looks good...
Here is the web link to a open relay check:
http://www.prodigysolutions.com/relay_test.html
  it returns open relay based on the messages being accepted I guess.
Here is the output from another:
>>> RSET
<<< 250 flushed
>>> MAIL FROM:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<<< 250 ok
>>> RCPT TO:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<<< 250 ok
>>> DATA
<<< 354 go ahead
>>> (message body)
<<< 250 ok 984601860 qp 25826
  This one isn't as clear, because it's sending to a local address which
is ok. The first test outputs in html so it's pretty ugly to cut and
paste.
  Really I'm just looking to ease my mind and confirm with 100% certainty
that I'm not an open relay in any way.

mick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Here is a snipette from showctl:

I asked for "the output of qmail-showctl", not a "snipette" of it.
The problem is...

> locals:
> Messages for localhost are delivered locally.
> Messages for leviathan-tu2.mtco.com are delivered locally.
> ... etc ...
[...]
> rcpthosts:
> SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at lesreelbenefit.org.
> ... etc ...
[...]

The two sections you deleted were the precise ones we need to tell you if
you are an open relay.

> virtualdomains:
> Virtual domain: nash-hasty.com:alias-aliases
> ... etc ...

And this may have been useful too.

> Here is the web link to a open relay check:
> http://www.prodigysolutions.com/relay_test.html
>   it returns open relay based on the messages being accepted I guess.
> Here is the output from another:
> <<< 250 flushed
> <<< 250 ok
> <<< 250 ok
> <<< 354 go ahead
> <<< 250 ok 984601860 qp 25826
>   This one isn't as clear, because it's sending to a local address which
> is ok. The first test outputs in html so it's pretty ugly to cut and
> paste.

Until you post the real output of qmail-showctl, we can't tell you for sure,
but seeing as "mtco.com" does seem to be one of your domains, and this is mail
addressed to a user in that domain, why on earth would you think that this
"test" indicates you are an open relay?

Charles

Dude, we host a few hundred domains. I was hoping to save some bits. What
are you looking for? If needed, and if you really want I can send it all,
I just thought it would be easier on the eyes.

"Dude", see http://cr.yp.to/sarcasm/modest-proposal.txt .

> What are you looking for? If needed, and if you really want I can send it
> all, I just thought it would be easier on the eyes.

We are looking for the information (which only you have) to answer your
question.  I've told you twice, now, that we needed the output of
`qmail-showctl`.  Why are you reluctant to post it?  Do you want an answer
or not?

Charles

May be my report will help you. I was tested the host
(leviathan-tu1.mtco.com)
for relaying from my host. Here is the report :

220 MTCO ESMTP
helo mtco.com
250 MTCO
mail from:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
250 ok
rcpt to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)
rcpt to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)
rcpt to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)

So, if the domain of recipient address is not in your rcpthosts or
virtualdomain,
it will be rejected. And it means your qmail server was not an open relay.

regards,

--M. Ichsan--

> Here is the output from another:
> <<< 250 flushed
> <<< 250 ok
> <<< 250 ok
> <<< 354 go ahead
> <<< 250 ok 984601860 qp 25826
>   This one isn't as clear, because it's sending to a local address which
> is ok. The first test outputs in html so it's pretty ugly to cut and
> paste.
>   Really I'm just looking to ease my mind and confirm with 100% certainty
> that I'm not an open relay in any way.

Sorry Charles,
No bad feelings intended.
Here is the full output:
---

@sexyfun.net not accepted in MAIL FROM.
@lnsncv.aol.com not accepted in MAIL FROM.
@wpdhp.yahoo.com not accepted in MAIL FROM.
@apyy.compuserve.com not accepted in MAIL FROM.
[...]

Messages for leviathan-tu1.mtco.com are delivered locally.
Messages for grayinterplant.com are delivered locally.
Messages for haitianhearts.org are delivered locally.
Messages for airwavesk8works.com are delivered locally.
Messages for bankplus.com are delivered locally.
Messages for zobristconstruction.com are delivered locally.
Messages for tduffy.com are delivered locally.
Messages for ajguyton.net are delivered locally.
Messages for sharamanningproperties.com are delivered locally.
Messages for johei.com are delivered locally.
Messages for options-center.com are delivered locally.
Messages for eleventhhourmusic.com are delivered locally.
Messages for globalfireequip.com are delivered locally.
Messages for davistoys.com are delivered locally.
Messages for designair-inc.com are delivered locally.
Messages for bigind.com are delivered locally.
Messages for sislers.com are delivered locally.
Messages for libertybiblechurch.com are delivered locally.
Messages for options-center.com are delivered locally.
Messages for rivercityhoops.com are delivered locally.
Messages for dshconsulting.com are delivered locally.
Messages for peoriamustangs.com are delivered locally.
Messages for peoriavolvo.com are delivered locally.
Messages for mtco.net are delivered locally.
Messages for jcedwardsandson.com are delivered locally.
Messages for mail.mtco.com are delivered locally.
Messages for www.mtco.com are delivered locally.
Messages for addictionrecov.org are delivered locally.
Messages for bankplus.org are delivered locally.
Messages for creatco.com are delivered locally.
Messages for crystal.org are delivered locally.
Messages for firstottawa.com are delivered locally.
Messages for gahf.com are delivered locally.
Messages for hardestyins.com are delivered locally.
Messages for lemangm.com are delivered locally.
Messages for mtco.com are delivered locally.
Messages for ottawail.org are delivered locally.
Messages for pboproperties.com are delivered locally.
Messages for phantom-studios.com are delivered locally.
Messages for shearcountrysalon.com are delivered locally.
Messages for sonics.net are delivered locally.
Messages for sonics.net are delivered locally.
Messages for washequip.com are delivered locally.
Messages for webersealcoating.com are delivered locally.
Messages for wpeo.com are delivered locally.
Messages for peoriabar.org are delivered locally.
Messages for rexradiator.com are delivered locally.
Messages for sewwithclass.com are delivered locally.
Messages for bogsidezukes.com are delivered locally.
Messages for designplus-usa.com are delivered locally.
Messages for artcentr.org are delivered locally.
Messages for mikegoodman.com are delivered locally.
Messages for confettisfunhouse.com are delivered locally.
Messages for railafrica.com are delivered locally.
Messages for invisionstudios.com are delivered locally.
Messages for heartfeltwishes.com are delivered locally.
Messages for hawkinsurance.com are delivered locally.
Messages for arcacar9.com are delivered locally.
Messages for auction-block.com are delivered locally.
Messages for americanalliedrailway.com are delivered locally.
Messages for arrayfirst.com are delivered locally.
Messages for arrayfirst.net are delivered locally.
Messages for nemesisworld.com are delivered locally.
Messages for cranesequip.com are delivered locally.
Messages for eastwindow.com are delivered locally.
Messages for proctorfirstcare.com are delivered locally.
Messages for ivcel.com are delivered locally.
Messages for ivcellular.com are delivered locally.
Messages for hkaccountingservices.com are delivered locally.
Messages for bugrapevine.com are delivered locally.
Messages for cuesportcollege.com are delivered locally.
Messages for operaillinois.org are delivered locally.
Messages for lostcreekmachine.com are delivered locally.
Messages for heraldnewspapers.com are delivered locally.
Messages for timandbob.com are delivered locally.
Messages for instanthealthline.com are delivered locally.
Messages for eddiesoft.com are delivered locally.
Messages for fortnerins.com are delivered locally.
Messages for tricitymachine.com are delivered locally.
Messages for cbmworld.net are delivered locally.

me: My name is leviathan-tu1.mtco.com.

percenthack: (Default.) The percent hack is not allowed.

plusdomain: Plus domain name is mtco.com.

qmqpservers: (Default.) No QMQP servers.

queuelifetime: (Default.) Message lifetime in the queue is 604800 seconds.

rcpthosts:
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at lesreelbenefit.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at christian-center.net.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at
timberridgewoodproducts.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at richcraftdesign.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at newlifeonline.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at nash-hasty.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at the4wgroup.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at 309mygrass.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at crayonbynumber.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at shetlandminiature.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at gracepres.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at rossfieldmgt.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at peoriaaudubon.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at mortonillinois.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at gordoninstruments.net.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at gordoninstruments.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at tenshe.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at
cohendevelopmentcompany.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at brady-gifford.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at clintmcgraw.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at foodculinaryprofs.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at thetwolane.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at tadpeoria.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at amilyfocususa.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at murphyconsultinginc.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at wassigroup.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at photographybyvicki.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at glenhill.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at peoriagridiron.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at apachecentralillinois.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at motp.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at cornickconcrete.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at oldetownepub.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at ultimatecoatings.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at savport.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at parcworks.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at oldtownechapels.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at searchperformance.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at apachecentralillinois.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at
hunzikerswhitetaildeer.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at virunis.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at directmailresults.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at 123trainingsystems.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at 169th.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at 209northstreet.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at 4helle.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at 7seas.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at access-tpa.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at acetrailers.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at addictionrecov.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at air-land.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at airwavesk8works.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at ajguyton.net.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at akronservices.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at alexander-travel.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at alexander-tvl.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at aljomos.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at alldataillinois.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at allinonemall.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at allstarproductions.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at altonsgifts.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at alzillinois.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at alzillinois.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at amazingsonrise.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at ambusy.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at americanalliedrailway.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at anaweb.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at andy.to.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at aqua-marine-aquariums.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at arcacar9.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at arnd.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at artcentr.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at artrodfoundation.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at auction-block.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at auction-mall.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at auctionrat.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at austinparkernaturals.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at auto-glas.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at avfurnitureplus.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at awardwindow.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at balanceandharmony.net.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at bankplus.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at bankplus.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at bardoptical.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at baurer.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at beachlers.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at bec-usa.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at bestbuyag.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at bethellutheranchurch.net.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at bethellutheranschool.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at bigginslabel.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at bigoldies933.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at blackpartridge.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at bogsidezukes.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at booneez.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at budget-software.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at bugrapevine.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at butchspizza.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at cadyoil.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at caprat.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at cbmworld.net.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at cbmworld.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at celermine.net.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at centilashrae.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at cghpetroleum.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at charliesrental.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at chipwise.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at christianunionchurch.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at cjsvitesse.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at ckcues.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at coal-miner.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at cocc.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at cocusa.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at comfort-specialists.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at comply1.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at confettisfunhouse.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at coolitdistributing.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at corpshield.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at country-connection.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at cozycornersewing.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at cradlewares.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at cranesequip.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at creatco.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at crossimp.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at crowcreekart.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at crystal.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at cuesportcollege.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at cutmytaxes.net.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at cybermick.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at dairyinstruments.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at dalekersten.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at danco1.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at danielmfg.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at daughterdadteam.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at davistoys.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at designair-inc.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at designplus-usa.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at dickschiropractic.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at dig.net.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at dineamericausa.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at directmailresults.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at dj-xtreme.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at djurewicz.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at dontpaint.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at drdshcp.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at dreamillustration.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at drspringersputtrayner.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at drstorm.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at e-pafco.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at each.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at eastwindow.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at eddiesoft.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at edsinteractive.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at eleventhhourmusic.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at embedded-sys-and-soft.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at epegasus.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at etcboutique.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at fad5e.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at fastmodems.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at fbcwashington.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at fccpeoria.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at findabaptist.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at finforms.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at firstbaptistlexington.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at firstottawa.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at flyingddancewear.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at forcecorp.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at fortnerins.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at frischproductshawaii.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at gahf.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at gcsfurniture.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at generationgod.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at getsealed.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at getthewillies.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at
girlscouts-kickapoocouncil.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at gladag.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at globalfireequip.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at globalwebdesign.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at gordoninstruments.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at graceandpeacelutheran.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at gracemorton.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at grandmothering.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at grayinterplant.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at gregdepauwstudio.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at greggflorist.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at grovelandfeeds.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at guage-repair.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at gwcscomputers.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at habitatsystem.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at haitianhearts.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at hall-of-fantasy.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at hamptonsshowrooms.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at happybeagle.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at hardestyins.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at hawkinsurance.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at hcc-search.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at hccincorporated.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at heartfeltwishes.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at heartland.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at hennepinmarine.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at heraldnewspapers.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at here2help.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at heulen.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at hkaccountingservices.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at horizon-health.net.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at hotelperemarquette.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at huberbrothers.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at illmachtool.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at imtw.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at indoorondacks.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at instanthealthline.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at integratedaudio.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at investatmstc.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at invisionstudios.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at ircaweb.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at ivcel.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at jasoncatton.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at jayriddleracing.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at jcaintl.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at jcedwardsandson.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at jesseandjulie.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at jesusforpeoria.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at jmpmedia.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at johei.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at jonnymax.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at justpropaganda.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at karenkendallforjudge.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at katalyst1.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at keithsommer.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at kembapeoria.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at kidscreativearts.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at leeshallmark.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at lemangm.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at leviathan-tu1.mtco.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at leviathan-tu2.mtco.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at leviathan.mtco.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at lighth.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at lighthousesoftware.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at localhost.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at logicaltechnology.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at lostcreekmachine.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at lowufo.net.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at lynxmotion.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at mackinawdepot.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at mail.mtco.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at maloofrealty.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at mangoldford.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at marseillessheetmetal.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at meatsandtreats.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at mechanical-bakery.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at metmenno.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at midstatesiding.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at midway-services.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at mikegoodman.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at milamaudio.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at militaryreunions.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at modemsunlimited.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at mortonsupplies.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at mortonumc.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at movic.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at msite.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at mtco.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at mtco.net.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at muirgraphics.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at muirgraphics.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at nachoanddenacho.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at nameinwire.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at needavacation.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at nemesisworld.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at nicethreads.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at nowayca.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at ns.mtco.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at nwoods.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at nwoods.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at o-shari.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at oakgrovebible.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at operaillinois.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at options-center.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at orderfreshturkey.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at ottawail.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at ourbigstore.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at p-t-v.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at palhealth.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at parsonscompany.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at patjoos.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at pattyjotimmons.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at pawnings.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at pboproperties.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at pcmechanix.net.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at pention.net.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at peoriaarc.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at peoriabar.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at peoriaconstruction.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at peorialaw.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at peoriaservices.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at peoriasurgical.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at pforce.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at pforce.net.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at phantom-studios.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at photographybyvicki.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at pistontech.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at pitcherperfectsiding.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at playinpeoria.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at pm-services.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at pooldoctoronline.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at ppsoccer.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at prairienights.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at prarienights.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at proctor.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at proctorfirstcare.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at psbmortgages.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at pyxl.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at qmfsheep.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at qualitymotorshc.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at qwikserv.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at rail-road.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at railafrica.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at rareflux.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at redbrandcu.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at redbudridge.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at
refurbished-instruments.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at renderboy.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at rexradiator.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at rhodell.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at rmhfoods.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at runningg.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at s-smarketing.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at sandhillstrack.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at schaublehomes.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at scholastic-bowl.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at scottwoodfloral.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at seattlesutton.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at sepcoinc.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at servicestationadv.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at sevenseastravel.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at sewwithclass.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at shamrock-media.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at
sharamanningproperties.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at shearcountrysalon.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at sherriel.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at shop4peoria.net.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at siliconfx.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at sislers.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at skinessentials.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at skinnews.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at slowtraffic.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at solutionsbystorm.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at sonics.net.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at spatialsprockets.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at speech-language.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at spencermfg.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at sshe.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at sshealthyeating.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at stehensautoglass.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at stpaulpeoria.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at stpeters-epil.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at stronglawoffices.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at sun-sations.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at techwoman.net.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at tedsterwear.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at teklearning.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at telsonicstudio.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at theberlingercompany.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at thelibrarystore.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at themeetingparlor.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at theweblight.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at timandbob.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at tricitymachine.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at tricountyirrigation.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at tssi.net.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at ufordspecials.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at usguidance.commgh-jfl.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at utsgraphics.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at varietyamusements.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at vidicomprod.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at visitstmarkschurch.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at wagner.mtco.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at washequip.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at webersealcoating.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at weightmgt.net.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at westerveltlaw.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at wiccltd.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at wildedu.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at wmbdradio.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at wolfhollow.org.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at wpeo.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at xcellmechsys.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at xsol.net.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at yellowdye5.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at yordyturkey.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at
yourrebateheadquarters.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at yourrebatequarters.com.
SMTP clients may send messages to recipients at zobristconstruction.com.

morercpthosts: (Default.) No effect.

morercpthosts.cdb: (Default.) No effect.

smtpgreeting: SMTP greeting: 220 MTCO.

smtproutes: (Default.) No artificial SMTP routes.

timeoutconnect: (Default.) SMTP client connection timeout is 60 seconds.

timeoutremote: (Default.) SMTP client data timeout is 1200 seconds.

timeoutsmtpd: (Default.) SMTP server data timeout is 1200 seconds.

virtualdomains:
Virtual domain: nash-hasty.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: mortonillinois.org:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: rossfieldmgt.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: shetlandminiature.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: mangoldford.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: tadpeoria.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: logicaltechnology.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: comply1.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: investatmstc.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: peoriaservices.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: huberbrothers.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: centilashrae.org:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: redbudridge.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: horizon-health.net:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: firstbaptistlexingtcp.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: butchspizza.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: fccpeoria.org:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: grayinterplant:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: air-land.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: peoriasurgical.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: siliconfx.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: spatialsprockets.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: bardoptical.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: servicestationadv.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: pistontech.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: nachoanddenacho.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: tricitymachine:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: peoriaconstruction.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: katalyst1.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: sshealthyeating.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: sshe.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: seattlesutton.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: playinpeoria.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: fortnerins.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: skinnews.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: pcmechanix.net:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: gwcscomputers.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: tssi.net:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: fbcwashington.org:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: nwoods.org:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: alexander-tvl.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: alexander-travel.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: nicethreads.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: pm-services.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: rhodell.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: nwoods.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: illmachtool.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: muirgraphics.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: imtw.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: 7seas.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: sevenseastravel.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: bec-usa.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: e-pafco.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: thelibrarystore.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: jmpmedia.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: wmbdradio.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: bigoldies933.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: bigoldies93.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: milamaudio.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: redbrandcu.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: movic.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: proctor.org:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: xcellmechsys.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: westerveltlaw.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: integratedaudio.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: sepcoinc.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: lighth.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: arnd.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: beachlers.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: peorialaw.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: modemsunlimited.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: happybeagle.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: fastmodems.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: chipwise.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: embedded-sys-and-soft.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: maloofrealty.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: wiccltd.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: coal-miner.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: rail-road.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: lynxmotion.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: webersealcoating.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: vidicomprod.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: cybermick.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: teklearning.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: solutionsbystorm.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: muirgraphics.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: jesseandjulie.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: edsinteractive.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: dig.net:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: cghpetroleum.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: militaryreunions.org:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: virunis.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: forcecorp.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: theweblight.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: hunzikerswhitetaildeer.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: brady-gifford.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: rmhfoods.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: leeshallmark.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: cohendevelopmentcompany.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: ivcel.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: lostcreekmachine.com:alias-aliases
Virtual domain: the4wgroup.com:4wgroup
Virtual domain: clintmcgraw.com:megan79
Virtual domain: foodculinaryprofs.org:fcp
Virtual domain: thetwolane.com:scwilson
Virtual domain: familyfocususa.com:famfocus
Virtual domain: murphyconsultinginc.com:wes
Virtual domain: wassigroup.com:twg
Virtual domain: photographybyvicki.com:vicki1
Virtual domain: glenhill.org:gregd
Virtual domain: peoriagridiron.com:devil
Virtual domain: apachecentralillinois.org:apache52
Virtual domain: motp.org:fbock
Virtual domain: cornickconcrete.com:cornick
Virtual domain: oldetownepub.com:etch
Virtual domain: ultimatecoatings.com:crawford
Virtual domain: savport.com:tonylisa
Virtual domain: parcworks.org:peoriarc
Virtual domain: oldtownechapels.com:dirkjuli
Virtual domain: tenshe.com:gas1
Virtual domain: apachecentralillinois.org:apache52
Virtual domain: alzillinois.org:riehle87
Virtual domain: crowcreekart.com:crwcrkst
Virtual domain: balanceandharmony.net:bccobb
Virtual domain: christianunionchurch.com:mcuc
Virtual domain: cadyoil.com:cadyoil
Virtual domain: country-connection.com:tmp
Virtual domain: stpaulpeoria.org:spluth
Virtual domain: tedsterwear.com:indy
Virtual domain: djurewicz.com:jurewda
Virtual domain: aqua-marine-aquariums.com:salomon
Virtual domain: xsol.net:sak
Virtual domain: sandhillstrack.com:shtc
Virtual domain: dalekersten.com:dale
Virtual domain: meatsandtreats.com:evmeats
Virtual domain: oakgrovebible.org:celliott
Virtual domain: artrodfoundation.com:gdepauw
Virtual domain: gregdepauwstudio.com:gdepauw
Virtual domain: ufordspecials.com:uford
Virtual domain: airwavesk8works.com:airwaves
Virtual domain: charliesrental.com:scrc1980
Virtual domain: sun-sations.com:mabentl
Virtual domain: alzillinois.org:riehle87
Virtual domain: dickschiropractic.com:endchiro
Virtual domain: kidscreativearts.com:brownell
Virtual domain: daughterdadteam.com:redsshed
Virtual domain: cbmworld.org:pathos
Virtual domain: bigginslabel.com:biggins
Virtual domain: amazingsonrise.com:cathyjo
Virtual domain: mortonsupplies.com:mortons
Virtual domain: weightmgt.net:grussell
Virtual domain: fad5e.com:jbowles
Virtual domain: shamrock-media.com:shamrock
Virtual domain: bethellutheranchurch.net:bethel1
Virtual domain: bethellutheranschool.org:bethel
Virtual domain: yourrebatequarters.com:cahaka
Virtual domain: yourrebateheadquarters.com:cahaka
Virtual domain: cocusa.org:cocusa
Virtual domain: greggflorist.com:birkner
Virtual domain: visitstmarkschurch.org:stmarks
Virtual domain: caprat.com:auctionb
Virtual domain: scottwoodfloral.com:sfrank
Virtual domain: frischproductshawaii.com:coconuts
Virtual domain: alldataillinois.com:alldata
Virtual domain: generationgod.com:rdwright
Virtual domain: girlscouts-kickapoocouncil.org:kcgs
Virtual domain: metmenno.org:metmenno
Virtual domain: zobristconstruction.com:nzob
Virtual domain: nameinwire.com:jcdc
Virtual domain: nowayca.org:nowayca
Virtual domain: celermine.net:modems
Virtual domain: pention.net:modems
Virtual domain: indoorondacks.com:dobra7
Virtual domain: qmfsheep.com:keh
Virtual domain: wildedu.com:wei
Virtual domain: gladag.org:gladag
Virtual domain: access-tpa.com:tpainc
Virtual domain: ppsoccer.com:ppsoccer
Virtual domain: yellowdye5.com:ewb
Virtual domain: kembapeoria.com:kembapeo
Virtual domain: usguidance.com:machtech
Virtual domain: mgh-jfl.com:utsgrafx
Virtual domain: bestbuyag.com:bestbuy
Virtual domain: mackinawdepot.com:thedepot
Virtual domain: marseillessheetmetal.com:msm001
Virtual domain: blackpartridge.com:bbecraft
Virtual domain: akronservices.com:akronbri
Virtual domain: grovelandfeeds.com:bedding
Virtual domain: dreamillustration.com:dav
Virtual domain: gracemorton.org:drh
Virtual domain: tricountyirrigation.com:tci87
Virtual domain: hennepinmarine.com:marine
Virtual domain: findabaptist.com:baptist
Virtual domain: stpeters-epil.com:stpeter
Virtual domain: 123trainingsystems.com:dtarvin
Virtual domain: avfurnitureplus.com:paulette
Virtual domain: peoriaarc.org:peoriarc
Virtual domain: qwikserv.org:sms
Virtual domain: parsonscompany.com:parsons
Virtual domain: hccincorporated.com:hccinc
Virtual domain: peoriaaudubon.org:audubon
Virtual domain: grandmothering.com:clparr
Virtual domain: budget-software.com:bbohm
Virtual domain: acetrailers.com:acesales
Virtual domain: jesusforpeoria.org:edgy
Virtual domain: utsgraphics.com:utsgrafx
Virtual domain: austinparkernaturals.com:naturals
Virtual domain: prairienights.com:christy
Virtual domain: prarienights.com:christy
Virtual domain: finforms.com:finforms
Virtual domain: varietyamusements.com:vsa-inc
Virtual domain: justpropaganda.com:shea
Virtual domain: rosterbuilder.com:roster1
Virtual domain: michellelargent.com:mlargent
Virtual domain: paintballcrazy.com:modems
Virtual domain: paintballcrazy.net:modems
Virtual domain: xxicenturybusiness.com:gfx
Virtual domain: hpcpr.com:stinger
Virtual domain: directmailresults.com:pearson
Virtual domain: searchperformance.com:pearson
Virtual domain: cutmytaxes.net:pearson
Virtual domain: jgauctionappraisal.com:jgoodin
Virtual domain: pforce.net:pdf
Virtual domain: pforce.com:pdf
Virtual domain: drdshcp.com:drds
Virtual domain: rivercitybins.com:rcebin1
Virtual domain: auction-mall.com:auctionb
Virtual domain: auctionrat.com:auctionb
Virtual domain: hamptonsshowrooms.com:hamptons
Virtual domain: peoriaevents.com:pace
Virtual domain: whiteoaks.org:amcgee
Virtual domain: pitcherperfectsiding.com:pitch
Virtual domain: psbmortgages.com:psb
Virtual domain: altonsgifts.com:mailbox
Virtual domain: angelsconfidential.com:cuesport
Virtual domain: stephensautoglass.com:stphnsag
Virtual domain: guage-repair.com:gilco
Virtual domain: schaublehomes.com:schauble
Virtual domain: techwoman.net:gallaghr
Virtual domain: cozycornersewing.com:cozy
Virtual domain: allstarproductions.com:pearson
Virtual domain: corpshield.com:pearson
Virtual domain: stronglawoffices.com:tstrong
Virtual domain: mikebrem.com:mikebrem
Virtual domain: qualitymotorshc.com:polhemus
Virtual domain: theberlingercompany.com:berlinge
Virtual domain: getsealed.com:getseal
Virtual domain: awardwindow.com:feast
Virtual domain: karenkendallforjudge.com:kendall
Virtual domain: heartlandgm.com:hland
Virtual domain: each.org:ache
Virtual domain: pattyjotimmons.com:michelet
Virtual domain: dontpaint.com:weese
Virtual domain: gordoninstruments.com:gilco
Virtual domain: refurbished-instruments.com:gilco
Virtual domain: dairyinstruments.com:inst
Virtual domain: shop4peoria.net:shopper
Virtual domain: pawnings.com:awnings
Virtual domain: jasoncatton.com:jasonc
Virtual domain: kerthuber.com:huber
Virtual domain: booneez.com:booneez
Virtual domain: telsonicstudio.com:telsonic
Virtual domain: slowtraffic.com:cain81
Virtual domain: ourbigstore.com:obs
Virtual domain: yordyturkey.com:yordy
Virtual domain: orderfreshturkey.com:yordy
Virtual domain: 209northstreet.com:jrkiley
Virtual domain: dj-xtreme.com:douglass
Virtual domain: themeetingparlor.com:cuesport
Virtual domain: getthewillies.com:tjones
Virtual domain: rareflux.com:rare1
Virtual domain: renderboy.com:prybarc
Virtual domain: crossimp.com:cross
Virtual domain: o-shari.com:sport71
Virtual domain: hotelperemarquette.com:pere
Virtual domain: needavacation.com:agent
Virtual domain: epegasus.com:agent
Virtual domain: cruiseescort.com:agent
Virtual domain: auto-glas.com:autoglas
Virtual domain: hall-of-fantasy.com:dbls
Virtual domain: speech-language.com:slrsn
Virtual domain: drspringersputtrayner.com:alspring
Virtual domain: midway-services.com:midway
Virtual domain: baurer.com:baurer
Virtual domain: dineamericausa.com:mitymark
Virtual domain: scholastic-bowl.com:ned
Virtual domain: allinonemall.com:sms
Virtual domain: here2help.com:sms
Virtual domain: s-smarketing.com:ssiepel
Virtual domain: cocc.org:cocc
Virtual domain: 4helle.com:helle
Virtual domain: midstatesiding.com:midstate
Virtual domain: pyxl.com:dhaf
Virtual domain: jonnymax.com:jmckee
Virtual domain: gordoninstruments.com:gilco
Virtual domain: mhequipment.com:mhequip
Virtual domain: jayriddleracing.com:jriddle
Virtual domain: cahillfirearms.com:brcahill
Virtual domain: comfort-specialists.com:comfort
Virtual domain: wolfhollow.org:wolf
Virtual domain: aljomos.com:aljomos
Virtual domain: gcsfurniture.com:paulette
Virtual domain: mortonumc.org:mumc
Virtual domain: valuerite-pharmacy.com:weekley
Virtual domain: valueritepharmacy.com:weekley
Virtual domain: healthmartpharmacy.com:weekley
Virtual domain: health-martpharmacy.com:weekley
Virtual domain: healthmart-pharmacy.com:weekley
Virtual domain: valurite-pharmacy.com:weekley
Virtual domain: valu-ritepharmacy.com:weekley
Virtual domain: usapharmacies.com:weekley
Virtual domain: e-pharmacy.com:weekley
Virtual domain: andy.to:andy
Virtual domain: flyingddancewear.com:flyingd
Virtual domain: p-t-v.com:peotoyvo
Virtual domain: mechanical-bakery.com:jlarkin
Virtual domain: sherriel.com:chitwood
Virtual domain: ckcues.com:cueman
Virtual domain: danielmfg.com:danmfg
Virtual domain: lowufo.net:lowufo
Virtual domain: runningg.com:dgarber
Virtual domain: ircaweb.com:ilrca
Virtual domain: pooldoctoronline.com:pooldr
Virtual domain: etcboutique.com:lizarde
Virtual domain: gordoninstruments.org:gilco2
Virtual domain: gordoninstruments.net:gilco1
Virtual domain: gracepres.org:gpcadmin
Virtual domain: shetlandminiature.com:amershtn
Virtual domain: crayonbynumber.com:wentwrth
Virtual domain: 309mygrass.com:grnkeprs
Virtual domain: christian-center.net:server
Virtual domain: newlifeonline.org:dsl05755
Virtual domain: richcraftdesign.com:rdesign
Virtual domain: timberridgewoodproducts.com:gas1
Virtual domain: lesreelbenefit.org:sgarman
Virtual domain: mortonillinois.org:vom
----

Phew, that was a mouth full. :)
Hope that helps. Thank you again Charles.

Mick Dobra
Systems Administrator
MTCO Communications
1-800-859-6826

Ok, thats better. Abuse.net wouldn't go past that first test I listed.
Thanks Muhammad.

Eric Pretorious <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> From the Web site www.flame.org/qmail/:
>
> >Incoming MAIL FROM: addresses are verified to be returnable by requiring an
> >MX or A record for the host given.
>
> Is there a method to verify that the "From:" field contains a working
> address before accepting the message? (I've heard of this approach
> somewhere...)

I believe the author is referring to the envelope sender when he says "MAIL
FROM: addresses", not the contents of any possible From: header.  His lack of
clear terminology is one of the things that reduces my confidence in those
patches.

But to answer your question:  verifying the contents of a "From:" header
buys you nothing.  A message doesn't even have to contain such a header
(in practice; the RFC may require it).  Verifying the envelope recipient
buys you little or nothing; most spam uses a valid domain in the envelope
sender.  In fact, "verifying" the sender is impossible; the only way to
truly verify an email address is to send mail to it, and then phone the
recipient to see if they got it (i.e. a reply might be lost).

Charles

>From: Charles Cazabon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:50:24 -0600
>
>Charles Cazabon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > My qmail is patched with the flame patches,
><http://www.flame.org/qmail/>
> >
> > Never heard of any "flame" patches.
>
>After going and looking at these, I'd say stay far, far away from them.
>Based on the example regular expression file the author claims to use, it
>appears the author knows little about SMTP or RFC822.  In Dan's words,
>something like this would "bounce a huge amount of legitimate mail and a
>moderate amount of spam".
>
>Charles

>From the Web site www.flame.org/qmail/:

>Incoming MAIL FROM: addresses are verified to be returnable by requiring an
>MX or A record for the host given.

Charles:

Is there a method to verify that the "From:" field contains a working
address before accepting the message? (I've heard of this approach
somewhere...)

Eric P.

On Tue, Mar 13, 2001 at 06:57:17PM -0800, Eric Pretorious wrote:
> Is there a method to verify that the "From:" field contains a working
> address before accepting the message? (I've heard of this approach
> somewhere...)

It's a verification of the envelope sender domain (it there is a A or MX
record). You cannot verify the username on the fly, though ...

The code for that is part of e.g. the SPAMCONTROL modifications for
qmail-smtpd:
    http://www.fehcom.de/qmail/qmail_en.html

        \Maex

--
SpaceNet AG            | Joseph-Dollinger-Bogen 14 | Fon: +49 (89) 32356-0
Research & Development |       D-80807 Muenchen    | Fax: +49 (89) 32356-299

Essy Ren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[...]
> And when I check the /var/log/qmail , there is :
> total 20
> drwxr-xr-x   5 qmaill   root         4096 Mar 13 12:57 .
> drwxr-xr-x  13 root     root         4096 Mar 13 09:30 ..
> drwxr-xr-x   2 qmaill   root         4096 Mar 13 09:30 qmail-send
> drwxr-xr-x   2 qmaill   root         4096 Mar 13 09:30 qmail-smtpd
> drwxr-xr-x   2 qmaill   root         4096 Mar 13 12:57 smtpd
>
> I still don't understand where's my email gone to ...

There will be one or more files in /var/log/qmail/qmail-send/ ; read the
contents of those files to find out what happened to your email.

Charles

Hi,

I'm using qmail 1.03. I've got a bunch of messages in the queue that I want
to remove. I wrote a program that will touch the
/var/qmail/queue/mess/<number>/<messagenumber> file for a message of a
given subject to a date well in the past (01/01/1985) hoping that the next
time the message was retried it would bounce and be removed automaitcally
from the queue. Queueliftime is 432000--5 days, right?

Well, after 15 hours they're still there. The dates on the files did
change; I checked that.

1. How often are they retried?
2. Can I verify that they're being retried?
3. Can I force a retry?
4. Any ideas on why they're still there? Am I touching the wrong files?

Thanks,

Bill Luckett
Director of Information Systems
Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society
1625 Eastover Dr.
Jackson, MS 39211

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ph : 601-984-3559
Fax: 601-984-3506

On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 08:48:55AM -0600, Bill Luckett wrote:
> I'm using qmail 1.03. I've got a bunch of messages in the queue that I want
> to remove. I wrote a program that will touch the
> /var/qmail/queue/mess/<number>/<messagenumber> file for a message of a
> given subject to a date well in the past (01/01/1985) hoping that the next
> time the message was retried it would bounce and be removed automaitcally
> from the queue. Queueliftime is 432000--5 days, right?
>
> Well, after 15 hours they're still there. The dates on the files did
> change; I checked that.
>
> 1. How often are they retried?
> 2. Can I verify that they're being retried?
> 3. Can I force a retry?
> 4. Any ideas on why they're still there? Am I touching the wrong files?

Touch /var/qmail/queue/info/<number>/<messagenumber> instead.

Chris

PGP signature

Bill Luckett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm using qmail 1.03. I've got a bunch of messages in the queue that I want
> to remove. I wrote a program that will touch the
> /var/qmail/queue/mess/<number>/<messagenumber> file for a message of a
> given subject to a date well in the past (01/01/1985) hoping that the next
> time the message was retried it would bounce and be removed automaitcally
> from the queue.

Touch the queue/info/... files, not the queue/mess/... files.

> Queueliftime is 432000--5 days, right?

Indeed.

> Well, after 15 hours they're still there. The dates on the files did
> change; I checked that.
>
> 1. How often are they retried?

It's a quadratic backoff algorithm; "Life with qmail" contains a table showing
the retry schedule if you're interested.

> 2. Can I verify that they're being retried?

The logs will show every delivery attempt.

> 3. Can I force a retry?

Send qmail-send an ALRM signal.

> 4. Any ideas on why they're still there? Am I touching the wrong files?

Yes; see above.

Charles

Is there a way to control all alias from the user/assign file?

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Charles Cazabon wrote:

> Inthereal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I would like to make qmail accept email for * @ domain.  There are several
> > domains set up, each with several accounts. What I would like to do is set
> > up a catch all (or if no user exists, qmail will deliver to a defined
> > user.  i dont want mail to bounce.)
>
> If the domains are virtual, just use an appropriate .qmail-default file to
> handle them.
>
> If, for example, you have a virtualdomains entry like:
>     virtdomain1.com:virtuser1
> and you have .qmail files to handle specific accounts:
>     ~virtuser1/.qmail-joe
>     ~virtuser1/.qmail-bob
> then just create the appropriate default file:
>     echo "&postmaster@bouncenomore" >~virtuser1/.qmail-default
>
> Charles
> --
> Charles Cazabon                            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> GPL'ed software available at:  http://www.qcc.sk.ca/~charlesc/software/
> Any opinions expressed are just that -- my opinions.

Hello,

* Inthereal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010314 02:15] wrote:
> I would like to make qmail accept email for * @ domain.  There are several
> domains set up, each with several accounts. What I would like to do is set
[..snip..]

> This is a snip of the users/assign file:
>
> =beyondbroadcast-org-rah:popuser:888:888:/home/beyondbroadcast.org/rah:::
> =minneapoliskc-org-acct1:popuser:888:888:/home/minneapoliskc.org/acct1:::
> =minneapoliskc-org-acct2:popuser:888:888:/home/minneapoliskc.org/acct2:::
> =youareworthmore-org-worthmore:popuser:888:888:/home/ultragalaxy.com/w/e/worthmore:::
> =volunteertwincities-org-amy:popuser:888:888:/home/volunteertwincities.org/amy:::

Ok, so let's assume that all noexistent_username@ will be delivery to
You (daddio).

just put into /users/assign:

+virtualdomain-tld-:daddio:uid:gid:/home/of/daddio:::

for each of Yours hosting virtualdomains.tld.

example:

+beyondbroadcast-org-:daddio:uid:gid:/home/of/daddio:::
+minneapoliskc-org-:daddio:uid:gid:/home/of/daddio:::
+minneapoliskc-org-:daddio:uid:gid:/home/of/daddio:::
+youareworthmore-org-:daddio:uid:gid:/home/of/daddio:::
+volunteertwincities-org-:daddio:uid:gid:/home/of/daddio:::

Notice that those lines shoud be at the and of assign file!

You can also put

+:daddio:uid:gid:/home/of/daddio:::

but this is not a good idea (some people wants to have catch-all for
theirs virtualdomains)

(man qmail-users)

greets,

pawel

--
pawel garbowski
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

/etc/rc.d./init.d/qmail start   (in my rh6)
or go to the subdir where script is an
./script start
What is the error ? send it !

For more information please visit our web site at www.pro-web.ie

Hi All!

What email clients support pop-before-smtp?

Where can I find easy instructions to set MSOutlook to check mail before
sending.

Thanks in advance,

Ross Cooney
www.antivirus.ie

This email has been scanned by Pro-Web for all known Viruses
For more information please visit our web site at www.pro-web.ie

My MS Outlook is set to check for mail every 10 minutes.  You set it up in
Tools, Options, Mail Delivery.

For more information please visit our web site at www.pro-web.ie

On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 10:36:04PM -0000, Ross Cooney wrote:
> Hi All!
>
> What email clients support pop-before-smtp?

All clients that support POP. That's why pop-before-smtp exists. ;)

> Where can I find easy instructions to set MSOutlook to check mail before
> sending.

Start M$ Lookout. Choose Help. Search for 'check mail'.

It's really that simple.

> Thanks in advance,

You're welcome.

--
Greg White
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent
revolution inevitable.
                -- John F. Kennedy

I'm trying to use a perl script to send data to a qmail smtpd
running on my ISPs machine. It won't work!

This is the dialog between my script and the qmail smtp :

220 <<ISP servername>>
ehlo <<My computer name>>
250-<<ISP servername>>
mail from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
250 ok
rcpt to: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
250 ok
data
354 go ahead
From: Ben <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject : This is a test

This is a test message.
.
quit

The server doesn't respond to the <CRLF>.<CRLF> to
terminate the data sending.

This is what happens when I try to send the exact same
message to my own local SMTP (FTGate on WindowsNT) :

220 <<servername>> FTGate server ready -
ehlo <<My computer name>>
250-<<servername>>
mail from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
250 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sender ok
rcpt to: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
250 Recipient ok
data
354 Start mail input; end with <CRLF>.<CRLF>
From: Ben <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is a test message.
.
250 Ok Message queued
quit

As you can see, this works fine and the message is delivered.

Anyone have any ideas?

Ben Friday
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ben Friday <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm trying to use a perl script to send data to a qmail smtpd
> running on my ISPs machine. It won't work!
>
> This is the dialog between my script and the qmail smtp :

> 220 <<ISP servername>>
> ehlo <<My computer name>>
> 250-<<ISP servername>>

Ah, very helpful.  You've obliterated the server name, so we can't actually
do any testing or diagnosis.  If you want help from the list, please don't
obscure information like this -- I would have been able to give you a
definite answer, by checking myself, if you had not done this.

> mail from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 250 ok
> rcpt to: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> 250 ok
> data
> 354 go ahead
> From: Ben <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject : This is a test
>
> This is a test message.
> .
> quit
>
> The server doesn't respond to the <CRLF>.<CRLF> to
> terminate the data sending.

Actually, it looks like you're only sending <LF>.<LF> .  I could have verified
this with the server name by checking myself.

> This is what happens when I try to send the exact same
> message to my own local SMTP (FTGate on WindowsNT) :
[...]
> As you can see, this works fine and the message is delivered.

Maybe FTGate silently accepts <LF>.<LF> .  Who knows?
Give us the real server name.  Normal qmail-smtpd will not behave the way
you have shown here if presented a valid SMTP conversation.

Charles

As I understand it, as virtual user is just a .qmail-foo mailbox under the
main user account. However, my reading has suggested that users can't use
qmail-pop3d to access their accounts, because checkpassword is only
looking at the main account. Is this right?

Basically, I'm trying to find a way to provide easy pop3 access to the
end-user, with a web interface for adding or deleting users, and the
ability to manipulate per-user quotas.

At the moment, I'm creating each user as a system account, which allows me
to set the quotas with whatever granularity I like. But most of the web
admin interfaces seem to be focused on virtual users, so I'm not sure what
my alternatives are for a web front-end. Any suggestions?

--
Todd A. Jacobs
CodeGnome Consulting, LTD

Hi qmailers,

I noticed quite a few discussions about CHECKATTACH last week.
Here is the updated script which address some of the issues.
I hope this is useful...

cheers,

--
Noel G. Mistula
Network & Systems Administrator

###################################
# This is release under GNU/GPL.
###################################

# For info on Filtering Attachments in qmail
# goto http://www.fehcom.de/qmail/filter.html
# I would like to thank Dr. Erwin Hoffmann for documenting this
# and his efforts to write CHECKSUBJ based on this script.

# NOTE:
# This is a very crude (but working) script. Use at your own risk.
# This will bounce (or forward) incoming email with EXEcutable,
# video, VBS, and other attachments. Just add/remove
# whichever filetype (e.g. EXE, AVI, COM, VBS, etc) is required
# in the checktype().

# USAGE:
# 1) Save this script as;    /usr/local/bin/checkattach
# 2) Make sure that there are _no_ ^M characters in the script.
#    I use gvim to check this. Or search for dedos.pl in the qmail
#    mailing list and use that to strip the ^M characters.
# 3) Then;      chmod 755 /usr/local/bin/checkattach
# 4) Then;      chown root:qmail /usr/local/bin/checkattach
# 5) Then edit the user's .qmail file by adding the line;
#       |/usr/local/bin/checkattach
#    This must be _before_ the ./Maildir/

# REASONS:
# There are a few reasons why I implemented 0.4.5;
#   1). There are whinger in the mailing list that they should
#       be able to forward the quarantined email before bouncing it.
#   2). The problem in 1) above finally catch up with me. One
#       of the lawyers/sales_exec here whinge a lot that he cannot
#       receive important (i.e. jokes, sports news, etc) emails.
#       He said that we should be able to forward the email to a quarantine
#       account and let someone read _all_ suspect/bounce emails in there.

# Start program here ver 0.4.5.

# Bounce message
printmsg () {
        echo "Hi $SENDER,"
        echo " "
        echo "We received the email you sent to <$RECIPIENT> ."
        echo "However, your email has been held for quarantine and evaluation".
        echo "Because the attachment you sent may contain virus or is against"
        echo "our company's policy. Please notify <$RECIPIENT> by phone."
        echo "           --- Filetype of the attachment you sent is $ATTYPE"
        echo " "
        echo "Please call us (5555-5555) or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED],"
        echo "if you require clarification. Thank you."
        echo " "
}

# Add/Remove filetype you wanted to bounce.
# Check for _not_ allowed attachment.
checktype () {
        case $ATTYPE in
                VBS | VB | ASF | HSQ | GEN | ADE | ADP | BAS | CHM | CPL | CRT | INF |
INS | ISP | MDB | MDE | MSC | MSI | MSP | MST | LNK | PCD | PIF | POT | PWZ | REG |
SCR | SHS | HQX | JS | VBE | RTF | JSE | CSS | WSH | WSC | WSF | SCT | HTA | VXD | EXE
| URL | HTM | DOT | HLP | PAK | DAT | PCX | COM | BAT | CMD | AVI | MOV | RAM | OCX |
CAB | CLA | RA | MPE | MPG | MP3 | MP4 | WAV | AUD | AU | DLL)

                        # Read about qmail-inject to customize this line.
                         /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] < $tmpfile

                        # This will clean up the temporary file.
                        rm -f $tmpfile

                        # If you want to add this message to the original
                        # email, then uncomment the # printmsg below.
                        # This is normally use when you bounce the email
                        # by using exit 100.
#                       printmsg

                        # Use exit 100, to bounce email (use printmsg above).
                        # Use exit 99, if you don't want to bounce the email.
#                       exit 100;;
#                       exit 99;;

                        ###### Being NICE to the Sender use this   #####
                        ###### because the Sender is too STUPID    #####
                        ###### s/he doesn't understand the bounced #####
                        ###### message and gobbledigok attachment  #####
                        # Another way to customize the bounce message without
                        # sending back the original (and attachment) is to
                        # use exit 99. The problem with this is, some
                        # consider this a spam because the From in the
                        # envelope and the header are not the same.
                        # Any suggestion?
                        printmsg | /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject
[EMAIL PROTECTED] "$SENDER"
                        # You can do it like this as well
        #               printmsg | /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject "$SENDER"
                        # Or like this
        #               printmsg | /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject -f"$RECIPIENT" "$SENDER"
                        exit 99;;

                *)

                        # This will clean up the temporary file.
                        rm -f $tmpfile
                        exit 0;;
        esac
}

# MAIN part of the script.
# I had to do the next two lines of code to have forwarding options.
# Because the "egrep -e" will not work well if a line starts with "-".
# (Read more about egrep/grep to understand what I'm talking about.)
# I know this will create temporary file and this will become
# a __security__ problem.... I hope not...;)
# However, if you have a better idea than this, just let me know. ;)
# NB: you cannot use (or can you?) tmpfile=$HOME/tmpmail$$ because if
# the recipient is an alias then it will create the temp file in there.
tmpfile=/tmp/tmpmail$$
cat - > $tmpfile

# The good old grep and gawk combo is right here.
ATTACHTYPE=`grep "name=" $tmpfile | gawk 'BEGIN {FS="."}; {print toupper($NF)}' | cut
-c -3`

# After sucking-in all the attachment type above, start checking it...
for ATTYPE in $ATTACHTYPE
do
        checktype $ATTYPE
done
#### End of ver. 0.4.5

# This will clean up the temporary file
rm -f $tmpfile

exit 0

I am having a problem with my site where someone is trying to spam the site with
some message titled "Snowhite and Seven Dwarfs". The From: field is being shown as From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have put the entry [EMAIL PROTECTED] in badrcptto and also tested that
mail from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] is not being accepted by qmail-smtp. However inspite of this mails keep on coming from this site. It seems that the the smtp dialogue is being done in he following manner (i.e. a blank mail from: is being given)

telnet 0 smtp
Trying 0.0.0.0...
Connected to 0.
Escape character is '^]'.
220  ESMTP
mail from:
250 ok
rcpt to:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
250 ok
data
354 go ahead
From:Hahaha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Snowite and the seven dwarfs
.
250 ok 984632317 qp 4283

Any suggestions on preventing blank mail from: being given during smtp dialogue?

Regards Manny

Sorry about a typo in the mail below. I have put the entry
in /var/qmail/control/badmailfrom instead of badrcptto mentioned in the below mail.

From:Hahaha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
.
250 ok 984632317 qp 4283

Any suggestions on preventing blank mail from: being given during smtp dialogue?

Regards Manny

On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 02:08:47AM +0530, Manvendra Bhangui wrote:
[snip]
> Any suggestions on preventing blank mail from: being given during smtp
> dialogue?

You don't want to do that, to quote rfc821

<quote>
> One way to prevent loops in error reporting is to specify a null
> reverse-path in the MAIL command of a notification message. When such
> a message is relayed it is permissible to leave the reverse-path null.
> A MAIL command with a null reverse-path appears as follows:
>
> MAIL FROM:<>
</quote>

I know nothing of no sex dwarfs, my users knows how to hunt them down :)

Jörgen

hello all, it haves some possibilitis to change the error messages?

would be great because my users ditn really understand gibberish
informations ;=)

...thanks4all

On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 07:11:05AM +0100, Mike  A. Sauvain wrote:
> hello all, it haves some possibilitis to change the error messages?
>
> would be great because my users ditn really understand gibberish
> informations ;=)

You have to do some ''search & replace'' in the source code.

Jörgen

Hi, all

How to convert old mail data of sendmail in mbx format to format Maildir of
qmail?

thank you
Mr.ONE

On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 01:50:18PM +0700, ONE wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> How to convert old mail data of sendmail in mbx format to format
> Maildir of qmail?
>
> thank you
> Mr.ONE

You'll find several usefull scripts at http://www.qmail.org

Jörgen

my qmail logs have thousands of these errors

"400000003ab04bb822ed854c tcpserver: fatal: unable to bind: address already used"

I see hundreds of people with this same error and the same answers seem to always pop up...."make sure something else is not using the port, or make sure sendmail is not running" i do not have sendmail running, when i telnet to localhost 25 i see this

"Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.localdomain.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 mail.mydomain.com ESMTP"

There has got to be a way to fix this there is just to many people with the same problem.

Thanks
Randy Jordan

On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 10:56:04PM -0800, Randy Jordan wrote:
> my qmail logs have thousands of these errors
>
> "400000003ab04bb822ed854c tcpserver: fatal: unable to bind: address already used"

You shouldn't run more than one MTA on one IP address (assuming this log is
from qmail-smtpd). Make sure you haven't started qmail twice and you have
stopped sendmail or any other mta.

--
Henning Brauer     | BS Web Services
Hostmaster BSWS    | Roedingsmarkt 14
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | 20459 Hamburg
http://www.bsws.de | Germany

On Wed, Mar 14, 2001 at 10:56:04PM -0800, Randy Jordan wrote:
> my qmail logs have thousands of these errors
>
> "400000003ab04bb822ed854c tcpserver: fatal: unable to bind: address
> already used"
>
> I see hundreds of people with this same error and the same answers
> seem to always pop up...."make sure something else is not using the
> port, or make sure sendmail is not running" i do not have sendmail
> running, when i telnet to localhost 25 i see this
>
> "Trying 127.0.0.1... Connected to localhost.localdomain. Escape
> character is '^]'. 220 mail.mydomain.com ESMTP"
>
> There has got to be a way to fix this there is just to many people
> with the same problem.
>
> Thanks Randy Jordan

How do you start tcpserver?? There are most probably several tcpservers
trying to run on port 25.

Jörgen

        Don't forget to check your /etc/inetd.conf.  I've seen a few
installs recently that were calling qmail from inetd.  -sc

--
Sean Chittenden                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PGP signature

I was noticing that all the saved multilog files have the following
permissions:

        -rwxr--r--

The "current" log does not have this bit set. Why do the old logs need the
executable bit set?

--
Todd A. Jacobs
CodeGnome Consulting, LTD