Manvendra Bhangui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am having a problem with my site where someone is trying to spam the site
> with some message titled "Snowhite and Seven Dwarfs". The From: field is
> being shown as From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It's an email virus.  You can find more information about it at
http://sexyfun.net .  And the badmailfrom file blocks by envelope sender,
which has nothing to do with the "From:" header in the email.

Your best solution is to educate your users, and to encourage them not to
use MUAs which are vulnerable to this crap.

Charles