Sorry in advance, if I am widely offtopic with this question.

Is there a possibility to limit the number of processes that can be
invoked by a special client? I mean something like the -c option,
except that it should define the allowed number of processes per
requesting client.

For example I want to grant every client access to a certain service,
but it cannot be accessed more than once at a time.

I could not find helpful information concerning this task in the docs.
Can anybody contribute a useful idea?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Greetz, Mario

--