> Problem is, that i am using sendmail on my server where is more then =
> 1500 active users

For the sending side simply use the instructions of the INSTALL* documents
in the Qmail tarball.
Because the instructions are rather old now you should be aware that there
are some better setup options:

- Use tcpserver (part of ucspi-tcp) instead of inetd
- use daemontools to control all qmail services (daemontools package)
- use multilog instead of splogger (part of daemontools package)

Additional:
- control your resources - you may use softlimit for this (part of
  daemontools)

> and I would like easy migrate to qmail .. without any problem. So I am =
> looking=20
> for best introduction (documentation) how to migrate from sendmail to =
> qmail.

You should provide some information about your setup. Is this one domain
or are there many? Is your server used for POP access or do the users use
a MUA on the server etc.

Study the Qmail FAQ and see www.qmail.org or www.lifewithqmail.org for
more information.

Regards, Frank