On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 12:18:37AM +0100, Peter van Dijk wrote:
> > gni ? :) I'm not asking for a mailing list software! read my post :)
>
> I'm just telling you what php.net is using, and that message
> definitely came out of ezmlm.

well, it may be something "like" ezmlm, but then a highly hacked version.
If I send a mails to the "@php.net" address, the mail will then
be put in "quarantaine" until I send the confirmation: I don't
think ezmlm does that out of the box... Or maybe I'm wrong?

And there are no ezmlm usual headers in the mail...
To be continued :)
Olivier
 Olivier Mueller - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - PGPkeyID: 0E84D2EA - Switzerland
qmail projects: http://omail.omnis.ch  -  http://webmail.omnis.ch