I just understand that qmail has a difficult time with so I/O when you have
tons of email to send out (2million). Unfortunately, the emails are
customized to each user. By having a separate qmail install on each disk,
the idea is to spread the load around.  Would you agree? I will look into
binding tcpserver with different addresses.

Thanks,
Brandon