Thanks, that appears to do the trick.  I tried doing that with
qmail-inject, and it didn't work.

I surprised that I can't just modify the stream.  I thought that was
the whole point of program delivery.   Doing it this way precludes
checking the message with ezmlm-reject, but I suppose that's not too
big a deal.

thanks again,
Todd