Hello all,

I've got QMail running on a Redhat 7 machine, works fine delivering local
mail, but when I try and send mail out to the Internet, it never goes
anywhere. The /var/log/maillog records several error mesages from sendmail,
saying "Service unavailable". The first thing I thought was, what the hell
is sendmail doing with this! But then I see that QMail has sendmail in it's
install dir, so I'm assuming it's not "THE Sendmail", rather a helper util
named sendmail.

Is it just a helper, or is the Anti-Christ getting in there and trying to
take my mail away from QMail?

Thanks,

Tyrone

UNIX is user-friendly, it's just picky about who its friends are...

winmail.dat