Hi,
I need an antivirus who works with qmail in order to scan all the emails
that are going thru my server, incoming and outgoing. Do you know such
thing? If posible to be freeware and up to date.

        Ciprian Iftode,

        Professional Systems Romania
        str. Moara de Foc, nr.35, et.5, Iasi, 6600
        tel/fax: +40-32-219907

message to anyone. In such a case, you should destroy this message and
kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.