This is pretty tacky trying to put money in your pocket from our
participation with this company.  Doing it on this list where it has
no topical value is even worse.

On Sat, 24 Mar 2001 05:53:45 GMT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>I found a great new Internet company - CashFiesta.com that
>has created a product that everyone can benefit from. They
>pay you while you work or play on your computer. They even
>pay you when your friends are using their computers. It's
>free to join and your privacy is completely protected.
>
>Their proprietary software - the FiestaBar - displays ads
>at the bottom or top of your computer screen. Since advertisers
>want you to view these ads, they pay CashFiesta to reach you
>via The FiestaBar and then CashFiesta shares its advertising
>revenues with you. Members who use the FiestaBar are paid
>for their own Web browsing and for referrals.
>
>All you have to do is sign up and start making money. It only
>takes a minute. You can refer your friends, family and co-workers
>and you will receive a percentage of their earnings in addition
>to your own.
>
>So here is the link, enjoy and happy money making to all of you.
>
>http://www.cashfiesta.com/php/join.php?ref=jayputra
>
>Check it out!
>
>jayputra unta

                            Stephen Berg
//-    USAF Instructor  -/-  Reluctant NT User -/- Web Designer    -//
//-                 Home = [EMAIL PROTECTED]                   -//
//-                Work = [EMAIL PROTECTED]                 -//
//-     http://iceberg.3c0x1.com/   -/-   http://www.3c0x1.com     -//