I'm having some difficulties getting QMQP working in my environment. Here's
the setup:

I've got a web server that needs to send E-Mails (confirmation e-mails,
etc), so I set it up as a QMQP client. I've followed the instructions at
http://cr.yp.to/qmail/mini.html for both the client and the server.

When I do a simple test on the web server: ls | mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I get the following error: qmail-inject: fatal: connection to mail server
rejected (#4.4.1)

So I've been pulling my hair out, looking for where I went wrong in the
configuration. It seems to indicate that the problem is on the server side.
Here are the contents of some relevant config files:

Mail Server /etc/tcp.qmqp       :               216.232.111.156:allow
                                                :deny

Mail Server /etc/tcp.smtp:                      127.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""

216.232.111.156:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""

Mail Server /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts:               mail.itsallgeek.net
                                                www.itsallgeek.net

Mail Server /var/qmail/control/locals:          mail.itsallgeek.net
                                                www.itsallgeek.net

Web Server /var/qmail/control/idhost:           www.itsallgeek.net

Web Server /var/qmail/control/qmqpservers:      216.232.111.154

Any help or hints would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tyrone
UNIX is user-friendly, it's just picky about who its friends are...

winmail.dat