Hello.

I just setup qmail supervised, and it seems to be running great.  I also
managed to install pop3d supervised.  But I noticed when I connect to check
my mail via pop3, it takes a LONG time to log in.  I say it takes (or it
seems) nearly a minute to log in and check my mail.

It seems odd since if I check it once, when i check it again shortly after
it logs in much faster.  But now that I checked it again today, whenever I
log in it would take nearly a minute each time in order to check my mail.

Here are my system specs...

FreeBSD 4.2 RELEASE.  Also used as a NATd box.  I was wondering if anyone
has this similar setup with qmail.  The reason I asked I was able to setup
another FreeBSD box with just a single NIC and running qmail supervised.  I
log in via pop3 blazing fast (since it's on the LAN).

My only guess it must be NATd related (or how I set up the firewall on that
NATd box).  Anyone runs this similiar setup encountering the same
long-logging-via-POP problems?  Much appreciated.  Thanks :)
--
Neafevoc