On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 12:33:18PM +0200, Andreas Grip wrote:
> But my problem are, if someone is trying to use my secondary SMTP-server for
> open relaying, the messages are routed to the primary server and that server
> rejects them.

So configure your secondary server properly. Stop it being an open
relay.

> Putting the rcpthosts file on the secondary server is not an option because
> the file will be out of date almost immediately and the configuration I have
> will not allow me to have a scheduled script that downloading that file.

Then your configuration is broken. Your problem is that you have a
publically available open-relay. It is that problem you need to fix.
Irritating bounce messages are just side effects of your open-relay.

james
--
James Raftery (JBR54)
  "It's somewhere in the Red Hat district"  --  A network engineer's