Speaking of OpenMail, I've never used it but there
was a good editorial in InfoWorld two weeks ago
that talked about how great it was.  It didn't
go into detail on the product but it did say
that HP has decided to cancel future development
of it because it was obvious that OpenMail would be
an MS Exchange killer in every way and they don't
want to ruin their relationship with Microsoft.

Dave