From: Charles Cazabon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 9:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Tcpserver - GONE A BIT FAR ...

TAG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Those that do not RTFM (read the F'ing manual) sometimes do not have the
> time or the knowhow on where to find it - and that is why we have a
> mailing list - so we can ask others that know - and stop this needless
> bickering and band together.

No.  Those that do not have the "knowhow" on where to find the fucking
manual
(in the tarball with the source code!  what an idea!) shouldn't be running
computers at all, let alone an MTA on the internet.

We have a mailing list so that we can investigate trouble reports from
users who have already read (and understood) the documentation, but are
running into situations not covered in it, and so that we can discuss
possible solutions to complicated problems.

Basic guide for newbies:  if for some reason you think it is easier to just
post your FAQ to the mailing list, rather than reading the documentation,
where it is clearly answered, you need to a) grow up, and b) get a clue.

Charles