On a UNIX box with BSDi 4.0, Apache, QMail and FP (though FP is not involved
in this issue) I have the following problem:

My customer needs to have email forwarded to her in Germany as well as to
her farm manager here in the states.  I have been researching all I could
find on the subject and have gotten close, but not there yet.  In the man
pages I found the following:

forward(1)
DESCRIPTION
       forward  forwards  each  new mail message to the specified
       list of addresses.

dot-qmail.0
 (3)  A forward line begins with an ampersand:

                 &[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Although it clearly states that it can be done, there is no mention of how
to set up the second forwarding address.  I think what I have below is the
proper procedure for _one_ forwarding address.

    echo "blackvengeance.com:alias-blackvengeance"
>>/var/qmail/control/virtualdomains
    echo "&forwardaddress" >~alias/.qmail-blackvengeance-info

    echo "blackvengeance.com" >>/var/qmail/control/rcpthosts'

My questiion is:  do I add the second, comma separated, in that last echo
line as:  'echo
"&forwardaddress",'&secondforward">~alias/.qmail-blackvengeance-info'  or do
I do a second / separate echo line as: 'echo
"&secondaddress">~alias/.qmail-blackvengeance-info' below the first?

Thanks in advance for your help.