Danny,, here is an excerpt from you docs:

10.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
and allows me to relay when I dial up, but only if I authenticate first, via the rule:
=.dialup.someisp.net:allow,RBLSMTPD="",REQUIREAUTH=""

What is the ADDED functionality of your patch? Just ot make it clear to me.

1. if you  do:

10.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""

you will be able to realy with no problems from everythere

2. if you do:

=.dialup.someisp.net:allow

You will HAVE to authenticate, unless the receipient's domain is in your rcpthosts file (which is 100% logical as you want to accept all mail for your users from all sources).

So all the functionality that you say, your patch is providing ALREADY IS in my patch :)

Kris
p.s. i recall you mailing me, right? sorry i did not answer because i were sick lately and i was overwhelmed with the amount of mail....