Hi all,

I'm having a bit of a problem. I am trying to deliver mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] I keep getting the message:

I am stumped on this one. There are approximately 20 domains on this box and
this is the only domain that causes problems.

The following email addresses were fine.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The following email addresses caused problems

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Extracts from /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts

fasttrack-assoc.com
fasttrack-cossa.com
fastabcde-fg.com

Extracts from /var/qmail/control/virtualdomains:

fasttrack-assoc.com:fasttrack-assoc.com__
fasttrack-cossa.com:fasttrack-cossa.com__
fastabcde-fg.com:fastabcde-fg.com__

Extracts from /etc/aliases

fasttrack-assoc.com__-dean:              dbrowett (local)
fasttrack-cossa.com__dean:              dbrowett (local)
fastabcde-fg.com__dean:                    dbrowett (local)

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Dean Browett