On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 02:53:33PM -0500, Kurth Bemis wrote:
>   does anyone know of a ticketing system, written in PHP for qmail?  I
> found RT (www.fsck.com/rt/) but its perl (bleh) just wondering if anyone
> knows of anything that fits my request a little more :-)

Funny, I searched for one the whole day too. I don't have a problem with
perl (in contrast I'd prefer perl over php...), but it still does not fit my
needs. So if anyone knows a ticketing system which can be used without
closing each and every ticket manually on a web interface and does not use
simple incremental ticket numbers but date-based (20010329-0002 foe example)
please drop me a short note - hopefully I'll rerad it before i start to code
(in perl).

--
Henning Brauer     | BS Web Services
Hostmaster BSWS    | Roedingsmarkt 14