Hi,

I'm having a problem with SMTP.  It's working, but it's very-very slow (2-4
minutes to complete), but is always successful.

I have qmail-smtpd being handled by tcpserver, which is configured as
follows:

exec /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -p -R -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -u $QMAILDUID -g
$NOFILESGID -v -c100 0 smtp /apps/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd 2>&1

I also have my rcpthosts file configured as follows:

domain_name.net
hostname.domain_name.net
localhost.domain_name.net

I'm running Courier-IMAP/POP3 as well, which are working just fine, all
authenticating using LDAP.  Everything works fine except for SMTP.  All the
logs show that everything is working just fine..

Any clues as to what could be going wrong????  I've checked all the router
ACL's, they look good..   I'm at a loss as to what this a could be..

John