On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 07:30:38PM +0200, Filip Salomonsson wrote:
> [snip]
> > Qmail isn't handling virtual domains correctly, as far as I can tell.

Peter van Dijk:
> Wut?
> Greetz, Peter.

>From the dot-qmail man page:

       When  qmail-local  forwards  a  message  as  instructed in
       .qmail-ext  (or   .qmail-default),   it   checks   whether
       .qmail-ext-owner   exists.    If   so,   it   uses  local-
       owner@domain as the envelope sender for the forwarded mes--
       sage.   Otherwise  it  retains  the envelope sender of the