As this is the qmail list, the chances are that many are using
vpopmail and vqadmin. I am having a problem running configure on
vqadmin.  Error and info pasted below.

I am attempting to configure vqadmin.
Qmail is working correctly.
Vpopadmin is working correctly. Users added from the command line
work correctly, etc.

I then move to configuring vqadmin.

root@simba:/usr/local/src/vqadmin-1.4# ./configure --enable-
cgibindir=/var/lib/apache/cgi-bin/

And the results are:

checking whether struct tm is in sys/time.h or time.h... time.h
./configure: line 1805: syntax error near unexpected token `in'
./configure: line 1805: `for ac_func in '
root@simba:/usr/local/src/vqadmin-1.4#

The full output from configure to error is pasted below:

root@simba:/usr/local/src/vqadmin-1.4# ./configure --enable-
cgibindir=/var/lib/apache/cgi-bin/
checking for a BSD compatible install... /usr/bin/ginstall -c
checking for working aclocal... found
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake... found
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking host system type... i586-unknown-linux
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for POSIXized ISC... no
checking for AIX... no
yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for opendir in -ldir... no
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for working const... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking whether struct tm is in sys/time.h or time.h... time.h
./configure: line 1805: syntax error near unexpected token `in'
./configure: line 1805: `for ac_func in '
root@simba:/usr/local/src/vqadmin-1.4#

Thank You Sincerely,

John Chapman
John Chapman