Hi Martin , Qmail List Users
thanks for your earlier help.
Anyway, it seems there is some problem here with the SMTP instead.
Here is the error i received while trying to send an email vis SMTP.

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by
the server. The rejected e-mail address was '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'.
Subject 'sdasdsadsd', Account: 'mentortech.org.sg', Server:
'mentortech.org.sg', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '553 sorry, that
domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)', Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 553, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

I understand that if i added a listing in the rcpthosts for a certain
domain, let's say hotmail.com, it should work for that domain. But my
problem is that, what if i want a user to be able to send an email to
anybody he wants. Does that mean, that i have to add a list of all that
domains?? Well, this sounds a little stupid as there are thousands of
domains listed on the web. Imagine adding each and everyone of them !!

My another concern is security. I acually want to be able to allow only
authenticated users to use my SMTP server as i don't think it would be good
if some guy is able to hog my bandswidth by sending a huge file thru my SMTP
server. Is that possible to allow only users who have been authenticated
thru POP, to be able to use my SMTP server ??

Regards,
Sunil