I am trying to find out what mail is in my queue and who it is from / going
to. I read through the man pages on qmail-qstat and qmail-qread but they are
not very infomative. I was wondering if anyone out there that might know a
good URL for this or a better way for me to do this.

here is a small snip of my qmail-qread results

done    remote  [EMAIL PROTECTED]              ( i am assuming this is a
successfull delivery)
        remote  [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (this one i have no idea)
2 Apr 2001 01:03:20 GMT  #220462  1941
<funeralwire-return-warn-986173398.kliebloindlmpihjhijb-cpratt=cxxx.com@fune
ralwire.com>
        remote  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                         (this one i am assumming is a
bounce waiting
for a retry)

Thanks

Jps