You could always be mean like me <g> and block out the entire IP range
using tcprules.. IE: 216.42.:deny

But that's on the extreme side.. Will stop him cold from conecting to
your server but no one else from the ip range will be able to send you
anything either.. Then he could always goto someplace like AOL who have
allot of C classes and it would probably be almost imposible to
guestimate which IP he's coming from.. Ofcourse then again I blocked all
of AOL for 3 months before one of there admins called me.

But anyways if he's being a real jerk use tcprules and just lock out that
entire IP range for a couple of days.. He'll do one of two thing.. Use
another ISP to dial up or forget about you and move on and in a couple of
days he won't even remember who you are.

--JT

On 4/3/01, 5:26:02 PM, David Talkington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
regarding Re: Why does qmail accept "From: <>" and can it be told not to?: