Hello,I wonder if in my case could I get enhancements with qmail,
installing a DNS (also just a cached DNS) into my linux server.

Please consider that:

I'have not a registered FQDN,my IP on the INTERNET is dynamic,
I have only few machines into my LAN with their private hostnames
and relative IPs.

I red that if I wanna use RELAYCLIENT="" I have to start my qmail
by tcpserver,actually I have csh -cf '/var/qmail/rc &' into my rc.local,
upgrading to tcpserver should I just comment out the above line and
put the tcpserver line?

Sorry for my questions!

--
Regards,: Marco Calistri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
gpg key available on http://www.qsl.net/ik5bcu