Marco Calistri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,I passed to tcpserver and all seems to work correctly: now I have
> /etc/tcp.smpt file with :allow rules, but I'd have some doubts to resolve:
>
> 1) May I remove now all my rcpthosts names except my hostname?

Yes; more precisely, remove all hosts for which your server does not handle
mail.  For example, you may want to send mail to hotmail.com; this does NOT
mean that hotmail.com should be in rcpthosts.  Only _your_ domains should be
in it (with a few exceptions you don't need to worry about).

> 2) Shall I use supervise with tcpserver?

If you want.

Charles