Can someone point me towards documentation on the subject of clustering
qmail machines? That is, we're going to be setting up several machines all
with the big concurrency patch in an effort to send out more mail faster.
Tying all these qmail installations together through a controller machine is
where I start to get hazy. If somebody's done it before and can offer some
pointers, I'd be much appreciative. The search engine always says it's
broken when I try to search the archives so I apologize if this is in there
somewhere. Thanks in advance.