Hi,

   Thank you. I patched qmail, although I am still having troubles. I guess
I am doing something wrong...

I was running qmail-pop3d with something like:

exec env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:/usr/local/bin" \
tcpserver -H -R 0 pop3 \
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup smashweb.com \
/usr/home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir &

So after applying the patch I had the log messages showing up on the
terminal, so I tried running qmail-pop3d with daemontools, and created a
service.

run:
#!/bin/sh
exec env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:/usr/local/bin" \
tcpserver -H -R 0 pop3 \
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup smashweb.com \
/usr/home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir

log/run:
#!/bin/sh
exec setuidgid qmaill multilog t /var/log/qmail/pop3d

The tcpserver and multilog processes started up right, the log dir was
created, but nothing gets logged, and the POP service deconnects clients
shortly after establishing the connection.

Any help greatly appreciated...

Thank you,

Cedric Veilleux,