<If you forward using the forward program, change NEWSENDER.  If you
<forward using condredirect, change SENDER.  (No, this appears not to
<be terribly well documented.)

Where is the documentation, in the manual page i don't founded.
Have you an adress?

I want manipulate the envelope from field,
what i do is change the email header via virtualdomains (fixme:fixup),
that works fine. Now i want change the From: field (the domain address part)
via script because my unix hosts send the hostname.domain address
and i need only the domain address
([EMAIL PROTECTED] --> change in [EMAIL PROTECTED]). When qmail
send the mail via qmail-inject -f $SENDER, i see the original
email address with hostname.domain in the log file, but qmail
rejected this, because only the domain is in dns configured.
When i want use the variables QMAILNAME, QMAILUSER, MAILUSER
or MAILHOST the are empty. So, how can i manipulate the $SENDER
(envelope from) variable with the new email address?
Or is there are better idea?

best regards

Gustav

http://www.gmx.net