Hi ALL,

I'm tring deliver messages localy thru qmail (smtp) and I have no DNS services configured at this time. It's not working and I read somewhere that qmail need DNS. My question is, even if for local domains ?

Can you please send me indications with more detail about how create the mail boxes ? I am using Maildir and I have about 100 users. My problem is that my Linux box is a new server, I have no users configured in this, and users have mail boxes with four diferent ISPs. I am tring to take this services into my department.....
I Know that some products let me create users mailboxes in an html page, I just don't know if it can be done with qmail.....
I woud be glad if you send me something about it (lwq is on my desk, and i have read that a lot but it is not enough...)

Thanks in advance
Aleixo Fernandes