From: Mike A. Sauvain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 12:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: smtp relay / relay-ctrl / tcpserver

hello all, if someone know a special mailinglist on smtp relay problem
OR
tcpserver usage's .. please let me know..

my problem are follow:

after a second relay attack from russia i dooed follow things:

- i work whit tcpserver and qmail with mysql support
- i installed the popb4smtp (relay-ctrl-2.5) package from
http://em.ca/~bruceg/relay-ctrl/

-- now i have the the follow problem:
if i deny all (tcpserver & relay-ctrl), allow only what has pop'ed last
5 minute
no one (mail servers) cant send my a mail

so my 2 questions, first has really precedence for me
1. so how i done, that every one ist accepted to deliver local,
but to relay only hoe's has pop'ed before?

2. and where are the messages delivered after the relay was deny ?
not accept are like not recive, or accepted but receject
and sended to postmaster ?  - can i choose ? (i would prefere if it
rejecet silent the mail, but send me the mail he's would, as notice)

some cfg:

smtp.rules (vor relay-ctrl) (but it results, that only pop'ed ip's can
connect to smtp)
.:allow,TCPREMOTEHOST="",TCPREMOTEIP="MYOUTIP",RELAYCLIENT=""
:deny

so thanks for all your headaches....... mike