On Mon, 23 Apr 2001, David Talkington wrote:

> Roger Merchberger wrote:
>
> >Just because one runs (for example) Eudora doesn't mean one's not clueful...
>
> No offense intended.  I believe Eudora uses IE's engine if you choose
> to use HTML mail (which the clueful user won't, of course), and has
> been affected by IE vulnerabilities for that reason, hence its
> (perhaps unwarranted) inclusion in my search.

Well it certainly can't use IE's engine if I have _no_ Microsoft software
on my Macintosh.  I have been using eudora for 5 years, and have had zero
problems.  It doesn't execute anything, and it seems to have it's own HTML
render engine.  If you _do_ know of any documented problems with eudora,
please refer me to them.

--Pete