On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 01:44:32PM +0000, Thomas Ackermann wrote:

> i've gat a qmail-system with vpopmail, using the qmail-pop3d as popper.
> my problem is, that the number of messages in my cur grew up to 23240
> and now i cant get them anymore, the pop3d gives out an error like cant
> change to $Home/Maildir..

You mean "-ERR unable to scan $HOME/Maildir", right?

Oh, well. It's been a year, so i might just repeat it completely. See
below.

I don't remember getting feedback whether the suggested change to
prioq.c really made a difference.

"the adjust your resource limit" is done with softlimit, if you
use daemontools.

Regards, Uwe