You've got it backwards; you shouldn't be denying relaying to some IP
addresses, you should be restricting relaying to only your IP address(es).
See the archives and FAQs for how to set up selective relaying properly.

*** i do as you told me, but i can not received mails for [EMAIL PROTECTED]
from other servers.

*** /etc/rc.d/init.d/qmail

tcpserver -v -x/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -u7770 -g2108 0 smtp \
        qmail-smtpd 2>&1 | splogger smtpd 3 &

*** /etc/tcp.smtp
:deny,RELAYCLIENT=""   #if no this line, all ip will be allowed to relay
202.106.184.99:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""

*** /var/qmail/control/rcpthosts
nie-go.com
staff.nie-go.com