Hi all!

I'm new to this list and haven't found a solutions in the archives.
Rather, I found a solution which should have worked, but didn't.

My setup is qmail 1.03, vpopmail, SuSE Linux.

I need all incoming mails for a certain user to be copied to 2 POP
accounts, i.e. all incoming mails to [EMAIL PROTECTED] should go to:
/home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.com/test/Maildir/
&
/home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.com/test1/Maildir/

The archives said that I should simply set up a .qmail file in user
"test"'s homedir ( /home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.com/test/)
containing the 2 lines:
/home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.com/test/Maildir/
/home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.com/test1/Maildir/

But that doesn't work: mails get routed to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

After panicking, as this is important, I set up a .qmail-test file in
/home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.com/, containing the 2 above lines.
And this worked. But is it The Right Thing to do?

BTW: forwarding works fine in the .qmail file, it's just the Maildir
delivery which is treated as a forard, too :-( I've tried absolute and
relative paths, but nothing :-(

Can anyone help me here?

Best regards,

 Barry Hill