Hum... well, if you do find the answer to your problem in
http://es.qmail.org/documentacion/autor/FAQ/html/qmail-FAQ.html, then please
let me know.  I search for "auth," "timeout", and "time" (since you're
having an authentication problem) and it was not to be found.  I suppose we
need to go back to Mind Reading 101, eh?  Darn.  I knew I should've studied
more in that class...

DMeans.