Spam Control 1.4.2 may be using wildmat v0.3 at
http://www.unixpimps.org/wildmat/ but, I don't remember.  That version
removed badmailfrom.

Personaly I would really like to have a badmailfrom when I don't use any
wildcards.

--
SgtChains
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--On Tuesday, May 01, 2001 11:16:38 +0200 Nissim Penias