Hi..
its been two weeks that i'm using qmail. and honestly i still have a vogue image of all this things.just following lwq.and it went fine.
we intend to have separate smtp and pop3 server. smtp using qmail on linux redhat 6.2 and pop3 server using exchange on win2000advance server. the guys said that reason to do this is so we have  two antivirus on the whole. companies treathened banning our mail last time cause ours were full of virus. so the guys thinks that it would be better to separate smtp and pop3.
is it acceptable? the reason i mean? or anyone have better suggestion ?
(any comment welcome. even flame...)

thanks