Hi to everybody.

I can't be able to set a qmail server for just serving as relay. I mean, the
machine smtp.domain.ext must serve as relay for pop servers, in this way

mail from internet > smtp.domain.ext must carry the duty > smtp.domain.ext
must forward the message to pop.domain.ext (another machine)

In the same scenario, smtp.domain.ext must allow pop.domain.ext to fully
relay.

I've succesfully set up this little kind of mail-world. :)

My problem is that smtp.domain.ext is accepting local mail if the "rcpt to:"
passage is done without the @.

IE.
220 smtp.domain.ext ESMTP
helo
250 smtp.domain.ext
mail from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
250 ok
rcpt to: test
250 ok

How can I setup smtp.domain.ext to not allow receving mail for local at all?

Thank you

PS I read the FAQ and I searched this ml archive, but I found only how to do
the scenario above - and I did. What I didn't find is how to not receive
local mail at all.
---
Cordiali saluti / Best regards
Andrea Cerrito