Hello
I am undertaking a project to migrate my domain (mystica.cx) between 2 servers.
What are the recommended steps (aside from compilation / configuration of
qmail/vpopmail/courier imap,  on the second server)to preserve emails and not
lose any in the process? I use imap almost exclusively, but other users use
pop3 for email. The domain is a vpopmail virtual domain on the first server,
so can I just tar/bz2 up the hosting dir, or should I load rsync for the next
few days to keep any mail that shows up on the first server going to the second
while DNS propagates?

Any hints will be helpful
Thanks

--