* QmailList <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010507 00:18]:

Your mail is quite annoyingly formatted: http://learn.to/edit_messages/.

>   I am using qmail+vpopmail on RH 6.2 linux with Maildir
>
>   I want how mail client are treated when conneting to qmail pop server

Depends on the client software used. Imagine the following:

mutt:           "Hi, qmail-pop3d, it's me..."
qmail-pop3d:    "Hi there, here, have some mail..."

OTOH, using Neanderthal Technology, the following dialogue is also
possible:

Outlook Express: "We are Mircosoft of Borg. Your standards will be
                  assimilated. RFCs are futile."
qmail-pop3d:     "RTFM, luser... *PLONK*"

>   Because my pop client are complaining of ,Their mails are not get delete
>
>   when the internet connection is loss while downloading the mail and all the
>
>   mail comes again when they reconnect,

What exactly did you expect? Do you want to delete mail that has not yet
been downloaded?