I've looked through the mailing list archive and FAQ and
am not sure that what I am looking for has been covered.

I have a machine that is set up to receive all mail
for the given domain:

        goaironly.com

There is set of addresses that I want to forward to
a legacy MS$Exchange server. For example:

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        etc...

I've got goaironly.com configured as a virtual domain
the the corresponding entries in rcpthosts and virtualdomains:

        goaironly.com:aironly

All of the "new" addresses are being handled nicely
by vmailmgr/vdeliver in ~aironly/.qmail-default.
I.e they are being delivered locally.

If I put:

        | forward "EXT"@exch.goaironly.com

in ~aironly/.qmail-booking and add the corresponding artificial
smtproute in smtproutes:

        exch.goaironly.com::216.13.139.130

The mail gets forwarded by the rcpt address is now changed.
(From [EMAIL PROTECTED] to [EMAIL PROTECTED])
which the MS$Exchange server may not necessarily like.

Any ideas?

--
Quist Consulting                Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
219 Donlea Drive                Voice: +1.416.696.7600