Im currently using Qmail + vpopmail and im trying to get my procmail filters
working.  Right now, it appears procmail is somewhat functional.  If an
e-mail matches my filter, the email is still sent to my Maildir, but _all_ i
get from the message is:

Here is my setup..

/var/qmail/rc :

#!/bin/sh
exec env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:$PATH" \
qmail-start '|dot-forward .forward
|preline procmail ./Maildir/' splogger qmail

/home/vpopmail/domains/my-domain.com/.qmail-default :

|preline /usr/bin/procmail -m
/home/vpopmail/domains/my-domain.com/.procmail.rc |
/home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox

Any and All suggestions are very much appreciated,
Spookah
Network Technician
Linux Administrator