Well, not, but don't forget it or probably you'll have an open relay soon
:).

> I am still unable to do selective relay and i still get the same
> old message
> as below.
>
> >The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was
> >rejected
> >by the server. The rejected e-mail address >was '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'.
> >Subject 'sad', Account: 'myserver.com', >Server: myserver.com',
> Protocol:
> >SMTP, Server Response: '553 sorry, >that domain isn't in my list
> of allowed
> >rcpthosts (#5.7.1)', Port: 25, >Secure(SSL): No, Server Error:
> 553, Error
> >Number: 0x800CCC79

Well, relayctrl is not doing his job.
Anyway, post your run script and a strace, if possible, to see what the
problem could be.
Maybe relayctrl can't write in the right dir, can't read your conf files,
can't run tcprules...

> Another problem is that, it takes a whole load of a time before i can
> connect to the POP or SMTP server. I am using tcpserver. I added the
> following switches in my run file: "-H -R". Initially, i noticed some
> improvement in the speed of connection. But i tried again after
> sometime and
> i realized that it went back to its usual ways.

I think it may be a dns issue.
This is my tcpserver:

-v -H -P -R -l $HOSTNAME

and it works perfectly.