[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am facing a very starange problem,

I'll say.  You seem to be sending duplicate messages.  You may want to correct
whatever is causing that.

> I am using qmail 1.03 on red hat 6.2 and giving mailing solution to 18
> different customers, whose Mx pointing is my server.

If you're having problems with qmail, you'll need to submit better problem
reports than this if you expect to get useful advice from the members of this
list.  djb's pages include a (brief) summary of what you should include, which
is slightly expanded upon by Dave Sill in section 1.11.1.1 of "Life with
qmail".  In particular, you should include the relevant log entries, unedited
output of qmail-showctl, and the exact text (copy and pasted, preferably) of
any error/bounce messages.  If in doubt about what is applicable, include more
information rather than less.

Charles