On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 01:37:28AM +0200, Johan Almqvist wrote:
> * Jeff Gordon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010510 23:08]:
>
> > I've just barely got qmail, qmailadmin and vpop running, need to know
> > if there's a method for making an ezmlm list "announce only"...?
>
> There is. Can't say how off-hand, though.
>
> > (Pointers to any documentation on this would be appreciated; I haven't
> > found any that address this exact topic so far.)
>
> man ezmlm-make

(Hi, Johan.)  I did that -- all it says is that switch -P creates a
"private" list; doesn't explain what features are or are not part of
its being private.

> http://www.ezmlm.org/

Yes -- understandably one might not expect to find answers for 'ezmlm'
there, since the frontpage sounds like only 'ezmlm-idx' is directly
covered by the site.

> The appropriate list is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

(Thanks.)  Fair enough -- but does it have a searchable archive?  If I
coulda found one, I certainly would've searched there first, just as I
did through the 'qmail' list archive first -- where I found several
prior conversations about ezmlm, thus thought posting here might be
appropriate -- and even if not, it would eventually bring -this-
conversation into a searchable archive for the benefit of others coming
along after us.  Then those ones coming along after us won't have to
disturb the peace of this list by asking the same question yet another
time.

--

 -- Jeff --   <http://www.wellnow.com>

 "There's nothing left in the world to prove.  All that's worth doing
  is to love one another, using whatever means are available to serve."