Denis Gasparin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>       what is the syntax of badmailfrom to block senders that issue empty "MAIL
>FROM:" commands?

You don't have to block the empty envelope sender. It's used for
bounce messages. You and your users want to know if something goes
wrong, don't you?

>       I have read past in the mailing list that there is a problem with bouncing
>messages in
> blocking mails with empty senders... but i haven't understand why...

If you never get a bounce message you will never realize that your
mails don't reach their destination.
Additionally you will be the enemy of the admins who will get the
double bounces instead. When a bounce is not deliverable it goes to
an administrative account of the sending mailserver.

Regards, Frank