Make sure the Maildir directory under the user oscar's home directory is 600. You can create Maildir directory for user oscar by a) su to oscar and b) cd ~ and run /var/qmai/bin/maildirmake Maildir.

K. F. Yim
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 12:35 AM
Subject: delivering problem

Hi All

        I apologise for my inglish. I am new to this mailing list and to qmail. I am having problem with qmail, I just install qmail as explaine David Sill's in her book "Life With Qmail" but qmail do not deliver the messages to the local users and I saw  an error in the log file like this:

... starting delivery 1: msd ###### to local [EMAIL PROTECTED] ....
delivery 1: deferral: Uh-oh:_home_directory_is_writeble._(#4.7.0) ...

Please I need some help

oscar

---
Oscar Rodriguez Rodriguez